Hiring: Vintage Cellar Hand
Nostalgia Wines is a small, family-owned winery on the Black Sage Bench in Oliver, BC, Canada. We provide memorable wine experiences for our customers through our tasting room and every bottle of wine we make. Our team is led by women and promotes values of quality, passion, and loyalty.
Nostalgia Wines is looking for a part-time Cellar Hand to assist with our 2021 harvest. We are a small winery focused on making small lot and premium wines from estate-grown fruit.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintaining a high standard of cellar hygiene
- Assisting with grape intake and processing
- Following cellar orders as instructed by the winemaker
- Cleaning grape handling equipment
Attributes of the ideal candidate include:
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Previous cellar experience and forklift competence are desirable but not necessary
The work load of this position would be 20-30 hours per week and compensation commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
We are accepting applications through Indeed, please view the posting here. You may also send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d love to work with us to Assistant Winemaker Brendan Miu via email.