Hours and Services (Sept.8, 2021)
Come and enjoy South Okanagan wine country at Nostalgia Wines. We love to host new friends here and share our amazing and award-winning BC wines all year long.
- We are open daily from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm for wine experiences and sales
- Our Memorable Wine Experience includes a branded Riedel glass for you to keep ($14.95 value), a flight of 5 wines that you select, and a guided experience with one of our Wine Experience Associates. Experiences are $15 each, non-refundable, and served inside or out
- We also offer a guided flight of 5 wines served at our tasting bar. Flights are $8.70 ($10 with tax), and non-refundable
- We welcome walk-in visitors, and take reservations via phone (250-485-0227) and email
- We are open all holidays from March through November, 2021.
We have made changes to allow for safety during the pandemic. Here are the latest COVID-19 service updates regarding the Vaccine Passport:
- From Sept.13 2021, for Memorable Wine Experiences and guided flights (and/or picnics), the vaccine passport with proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine is required. However, if not seated and only shopping in our boutique, passports are not required.
- All event participants for our Crush Party Oct 2, 2021 will require the vaccine passport with proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
- From October 24, 2021 those aged 12 and up will need to be fully vaccinated for Memorable Wine Experiences and guided flights (and/or picnics). However, if not seated and only shopping in our boutique, passports are not required.
Our online store is open. It’s a great time to have wine delivered to your door!